home should be where the heart is, never a word so true.
it made me realise that each song always reminds me of something in my childhood.
1) Tragedy - always remind me of my godmothers wedding
2) 5,6,7,8 - at my mums school disco it was the only song i would dance to and i taught the entire ks1 it.
3) One for Sorrow - my first STEPS concert
4) Heartbeat - The Steps video with the music video where H got kidnapped.
5) Stomp - where the seniors at my dance school did a modern to it!
6) Deeper Shade of Blue - Singstar parties!
7) Chain Reaction - That music video!
It was my childhood and it was so good to relive it tonight, especially when H was like ‘woop woop i’ve waited 10 years to do that’ ahaha :’). Seriously though, I’m such a nineties kid.